Raj has had a long and distinguished career as a teacher and researcher at Boston University, George Mason University and Bentley University.
A selected list of his publications can be found here.
His current research areas include
- Conscious Capitalism
- Stakeholder-based management
- Leadership and cultural transformation
- New marketing frameworks
- Information technology and marketing
- Marketing ethics
- Measuring and improving marketing productivity and performance
- Relationship marketing
- Systems thinking and marketing
- Customer-centric marketing
- Marketing organization
- Impact of changing demographics on marketing and business
Copyright Raj Sisodia. All Rights Reserved.